dimarts, d’abril 05, 2016

ESG: My favourite picture(s) of the month March

¡Hola! 
This month, as usual, it's all cats and dolls, because that is everything in life, rigth? I need to go out more.



Here, Perla: the cat that doesn't like me. She usually comes to my bedroom (always through the window) for very few reasons: she got locked out, or she's hungry and wants to eat the other cat's food. You can see her here planning to do the second, trying to figure out which would be the most secure way to jump over the other cat, sleeping on my bed. 


Here, the other cat: Leti. Lately she developed a strange fixation on the dolls. Here she is, sleeping next to Sibila (Bella's), her new best friend.


Here, sleeping ON Aglae, because plastic people are as good as real people. 

 

When there are no dolls around, real people is her first choice. That is how we spent most of our afternoons.


And, for a change (!!!) a different picture. This is the view from a classroon at my college's new building. The freeway is extremely loud, but it's ok if the windows are kept shut. If you enlarge the picture, you could have a little sight of the river, between the port's docks. If I weren't so desperate to get back home after class (I have a 2hs commute), it would be nice to go a take some pictures. Maybe some time.

1 comentari:

Stacey Brucale ha dit...

Your cats are so adorable. I have 3 cats of my own and they are so wonderful. It's amazing how different their personalities can be! (swap-bot: xxsquigglesxx)