dissabte, de gener 02, 2016

ESG: My favourite picture(s) of the month December

¡Hola! ¡Feliz año nuevo!
Here are my favorite pictures taken during December. There are a lot of pictures, a lot of dolls and a lot of cats (just one cat, actually, but many pictures)

During the first weekend of December we had another visit from our dear friend Eliana, from Bahía Blanca. She stayed at Bella's, and brought her doll and her camera.
This is a picture of my doll Aglae in all her glory, taken by Bella.

 This is Makiko, Bella's cutie, taken by Eliana

This is me! I spent some time taking care of the doll's hair, but look at mine! lol

This is Petra, one of Bella's plastic cutie. Isn't she gorgeous? ( taken by Eli)

This is one of the results from my hard work as a coiffure: Caliope from behind

That same day we went to the Japanese Garden! Beautiful as always. All pictures taken by Eli.

Maud came with us! And was the perfect model.



Now, back with my pictures. Can you see that awesome pattern on this leaf? It's only visible with backlighting.

The summer's been hard on everyone lately, but I'm afraid mostly to the furry people.







Having both the breeze from the ceiling fan and the real breeze from outside, the window is the best place to hang out and look at the moon...

Or keep an eye to your human "Not that camera again!"

That's it! I hope you had a great year and great start with the new one!