dilluns, de desembre 21, 2015

ESG: Music Scavenger Hunt #3 (#1 for me)

¡Hola!
These are my songs for you. Enjoy!


  • The current Number 1 Hit song in your country.

Avicii - For a better day



  • The number 1 Hit song on your birthday.

Milli Vanilli - Girl, I'm gonna miss you.
I tried to listen to it for a minute but I couldn't stand it. I hated it lol




  • A song you like to sing under the shower.

Miranda! - Bailarina
Any Miranda! classic is good for the occasion. This was their first single!



  • An instrumental piece you like.

Pablo Dacal y la Orquesta de Salón - Aftálico
I love this song soooooo much!



  • A song in a language, that is not your mother tongue.
A Banda Mais Bonita da Cidade - Oração


  • A foodrelated song
Alfredo Casero - Pizza conmigo
Another early 2000s (and forever) classic



  • A hymn
Mercedes Sosa (con León Gieco) - Himno de mi corazón



  • A swing song

Björk - It's oh so quiet



  • A song about winter/christmas time

The Killers - Don't shoot me Santa
My favorite Christmas song!! For ever and ever



  • A song you'd like to be played at your wedding / A song you played at your wedding
The Waltz of Flowers from The Nutcracker





1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

Que bonito fondo!
Me gusta el estilo que está teniendo el blog y los posteos son interesantes. Keep them coming!
Saludos. Morena