divendres, de desembre 18, 2015

ESG: Christmas photo scavenger hunt

¡Hola!
For this swap I took some photos around my house, I hope you enjoy them!

1- A picture with a Christmas-snack
Our little stash of Christmas candy!! We're not allowed to touch it until Christmas Eve


2- Something that indicates that Christmas is arriving
There are many things that anounce Christmas proximity, like shops' decoration, or my friend Bella's dolls dressed for Christmas... BUT, for me, it's The Killers Christmas song, which is always released on December 1st 


3- Something red and white
My personal Christmas tradition: dressing Snifverbli in its crocheted Christmas attire


4- A picture with a candle
This cute Santa-shaped candle has been lit just once, but remained as Christmas decoration since ever


5- Something decorated christmassy
A detail from our little tree, with the silver bird my mother bought this year