dimarts, de setembre 22, 2015

ESG: Movie Scavenger Hunt #2

(Segundo round: allá vamos!! Bells, como antes, estás invitada a hacerlo. Cualquier otra persona que quiera hacerlo, también está invitada. Pero, por favor, usted otra persona (sí, usted), si lo hace, let me know)

A movie with a character who has the same first name as you have.
I've never watched a movie with a character who had my name, so I had to get some help from my friend IMDb. Apparently, in this movie there's a character named Fiorella and it's portrayed by Anita Zagaria.



A movie with an open end.
Is it a dream? Or is it not?

A movie with an animal that speaks.


A movie that is a musical.


A movie you are planing to see.



The first (or one of the first) movie you ever saw at the cinema.
I can't ever remember if it was Snow White or this one



A movie that made you cry.
I try to run away from crying movies, but I was a kid when this one caught me unaware



The most hilarious movie you have ever seen.


A movie that takes place in Europe.



An animated movie that is not Disney.