dimecres, d’octubre 07, 2015

ESG: My favourite picture(s) of the month September

Once again, this month was filled with dolly pictures. If you're not so into dolls, skip these and go to the last two pictures!


This is Eliana's doll Olivia, and she's wearing a black lace dress I made for her. This dress appeared in my favorite pictures from August, as well, but worn by one of my dolls. Eliana is a photographer and takes beautiful pictures of her dolls.


This is Aglae, wearing a "dancer outfit" I made for a friend. I loved making that multicolored tutu!

This is Makenna, looking spectacular! These photos were taken for the "spring issue" >___< She always looks so sofisticated next to the other dolls... Might be the extra centimetres

My beautiful Robin, looking amazing as usual

I took this picture on my birthday. That week was so gloomy and rainy and ugh in general that I hadn't any will power, so I turn on those Christmas lights at my window to make things a little bit shinier. There was a well focused picture, but I liked the bokeh effect better

September means spring, and it's always beautiful to watch the garden blossoming!!