dimarts, de setembre 01, 2015

ESG: My favourite picture(s) of the month August

(bueno, el título es bastante claro... este es un swap que en el grupo vienen haciendo desde junio y me re divierte y eso. Me parece que la única manera de hacer que esto se mueva un poco es subiendo estas cosas por acá, no le hacen daño a nadie y se me va un poco la culpa de abandonar el blog)
(disculpe mi inglés)

Hi!
Here are my favorite pictures taken this month.

Leti's pretty nose, mouth, whiskers and paws



Same cat, different day. Admire those beautiful eyes and large looking ears >__< (they're not really THAT large)


The best thing I've made: a black dress with lots and lots of lace, for a friend's doll


 The neighbor's tree, on a very gloomy day


Same tree, one week later. Spring made a visit for a few days some weeks in advance and fooled everyone, even the tree, that decided it was the proper time to bloom. 


It's a plum-tree.


After a couple of weeks of intense sewing, this is how my desk looked like the last day, when it was snap buttons time! (sewing buttons is the worst)



BONUS PICTURE

Yesterday a couple of friends and I had a doll gathering. We put all the dolls in display for a group picture and it was all laughs and giggles until one of the dolls stumbled and the domino effect happened

And I missed all the fun because I went to grab my camera in the next room T__T


2 comentaris:

Unknown ha dit...

These pictures are lovely! I especially love the dress that you made for the doll, you seem very talented being able to make that :).

Clara (dancercc - Swapbot) x

Anònim ha dit...

Holaa! Pos me encantan esas fotos q subistes de ese árbol! Q buena idea poner fotos de diferentes días y horas! Y sos tan dotada! Ese vestido es superlindo! O______O
Un abrazo desde Alemania!! Vanessa (swap-bot: chaari)