dijous, de febrer 02, 2017

ESG: My favourite picture(s) of the month January

¡Hola!
January is always such a lazy month for me because 1) unemployed (TBH, more like underemployed); 2) summer break from college and 3) summer in general, I can barely get anything done with such a heavy weather.
So... a lot of free time, a lot of things to do, so little willpower.
I took a gazillion pictures of my cat because I spent most of my time with her.
Here are my favorites in a collage, so I don't bore you too much
 
I did some gardening for a change. My cactus and succulents endured a lot of negligence from me in the last years, so I started to make things right. After this picture, a couple of pots were added to this collection and since then they have grown so much! There's still some work to do, there are more cactus to be relocated, but this was a nice start

I totally love this glasswork

My mother has been going through some of my grandfather's papers and found all these little souvenirs from that time we (my grandpa and I) went to Europe. He kept EVERYTHING, so that's great for my little collector/hoarder soul.

"I'm going to draw a little every day, so I build the habit and improve my skills" I said to myself.
Well... I drew only 2 days in a row, copying from some of my art books, but I still have the hope I will get something done. 

This month there has been some quality reading!
A total of 6 books, was a great start for my reading challenge, knowing I won't have this much time during college months. 

There's been, of course, some doll playing this month. There were a couple of doll-birthdays in January, one of which was Aglae's. Here she is, looking like a magical girl.

And this month happily ended with a brunch with my dear friend Bárbara. She's been studying in Germany for the last year and a half, and she came back to visit family and friends! We had such a lovely meeting, we talked so much, it was a great day.