dimarts, d’agost 02, 2016

ESG: My favorite picture(s) of the month July

¡Hola! 
I took a lot of pictures in July, mostly because I had time (winter break!). Here's a little (long) selection of them. 

Some birds on my neighbor's tree, on a very gloomy day. 


Wet and rainy days were the norm during most days of July, so one morning I decided to take pictures of the cutest mosses in my house. Winter is a great season for moss. Here are a couple of them



However, there were some sunny days. The best sunny day in July was a Saturday, that happily coincided my friend's visit in Buenos Aires. Lu lives in Viedma (913,3 km from BsAs, going south) and comes here a couple of times a year. I wanted us to go to Tigre (33 km from BsAs, going north) to see an art exhibition, and I convinced my dad to join us. The three of us went to Tigre, then, and meet the Tigre's Art Museum, located in what it used to be the Tigre Club, a luxurious building bilt in 1912 on the banks of the Luján river. 







My friend Lu on the picture :)

July was a great month!