dilluns, de maig 02, 2016

ESG: My favourite picture(s) of the month April

¡Hola!
April's been a very busy month for me (thank you, college), so I haven't been taking a lot of pictures. 
Still, all the main subjects of every month have been covered: dolls and cats. 
At the beginning of the month I had a dolly meet with my friend Bella. The pictures below are from that morning.

From left to right: Chloe (unboxed, Eliana's), Sibila (Bella's), Maud (mine), Isobel (E's), Matilda (B's), Robin (mine), Zoe, Merida, Oda (B's) and Madeline (mine)
Our friend Eliana was present through her dolls, but not in flesh and bone. 
Picture from Bella.

Picture from Bella.
 
Pictures from Bella.
Picture from Bella.



April was rainy as f*. It rained for days and days. In one of those few moments when it stopped, I took these pictures below.


 
Weird things  grow on this stem when it rains. They don't last long





And, last but not least, cat pictures! The cat of the month was Perla, she likes hanging out on my window.