dimarts, de novembre 03, 2015

ESG: My favourite picture(s) of the month October

Hola!
October was quite quiet and tranquil, and I didn't take a lot of pictures, but here are a few:

I usually spend a lot of time in my bedroom, and my cat Leti always keeps me company. The bed is as mine as hers, and I take a lot of pictures of her while she sleeps. They all look the same, but I just can't stop doing it



This month I finished a Mad Hatter outfit, and here is my doll Robin modeling it.



I went to see the Drawing, Painting and Sculpture Salon and I found curious that there were three sculptures that were shaped as knots




That same day I went to the National Museum of Fine Arts and I took this picture at its terrace. You can see the not so promising horizon. This has been a very rainy spring.
The white building is the University of Buenos Aires' Law School.