dilluns, d’octubre 03, 2016

ESG: My favourite picture(s) of the month September

¡Hola! September is one of my favorite months because: 1) Spring! which means 2) longer days! and  also 3) It's my birthday!


Here is Robin, looking all pretty and well dressed, standing by herself! We went to the doll-reunion that there's every first Saturday of the month.

My first mezzotint ever! It was just a state-print, to see how the plate was going. I've made a little adjustments here and there, but haven't print it again since.

Every time I take a picture of  Leti, she looks strange in it. The cat I see in the picture is not like the one I see in real life. It makes perfect sense, though, but I really want to take a good picture of her. Usually, she looks the most like herself in profile sights like this one. 
That purple stripe-y thing it's me  

Perla is also hard to capture in pictures, because of her color. Indoor shoots are just impossible. She always looks her best under the sun, where her velvet-ish fur shines and one can see she's not only gray, she has also some brownish streakes.

Sping strikes back! I wish you could smell these flowers! They have the sweetest fragance, and they look so pretty. I want them to take over the whole house, but my mother keeps them on line.

And last but not least, the firsts ginkgo leaves! Three months ago (just at the beginning of winter) I shared a picture of the last leaf. Today it is entirely green again! I like this little tree so much :)